Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I look for in a Woman.

I know no one is perfect, and no one could possibly possess all of these qualities, but these are simply the things I definitely appreciate in a woman.

• ATTRACTION. Yes, without the attraction I'm afraid we could only be friends. I want to crave you, and when I finally get near you, I want to eat you up, and tear you apart. And then caress you lovingly :)

• SILLYNESS. I love a girl that a) gets my sense of humor and b) is not afraid to let her hair down and be goofy and silly with me. Yes, I have a very silly side that comes out when I get close and comfortable with another individual(s).

• APPRECIATION/INTEREST OF/IN THE ARTS. I'm a creative human being first and foremost. I don't know what I would do without music. I love creativity and expression. I am a film buff. I love photography, fashion, design. I want a woman that shares the same sentiments.

• KINDNESS. Someone that will caress my face and kiss my forehead when I need it. The calmer. The assurer. Someone with a loving heart. Someone that feels way beyond the surface level. Someone that cares about other people besides themselves, deeply.

• CLASS. No drama. No drunken embarrassment. I don't want a girl in a mini skirt that's flashing everyone their underwear at a night club. Been there, done that. No thank you. Empress me with your intellect instead.

• AMBITION/DRIVE. I want you to have a dream, to have goals, and to actually work towards them. I certainly try to do that in my life. I want to grow as a person every single day, I don't want to waste a moment, and I want to grow and appreciate life with you, my equal.

• EASYGOING NATURE. I don't want someone who's going to be a pain in the ass about every decision. Forget it. Let's agree to try most everything at least once. Let's be open to new experiences. Trust me not to put you in an uncomfortable situation that you will hate, I won't.

• THE BIG PICTURE. Life is short. Let's not spend it arguing over the small things that truly don't matter. Let's have discussions, not arguments. Let's live each day to its full potential. Let's enjoy each other's company when we are together and appreciate our time apart.

• TRUST. Yes, the big one. Without trust what is there? Let's trust each other until that trust is broken. Let's hope it won't be, with the right one.

1 comment:

chantelle.elise said...

"I don't want someone who's going to be a pain in the ass about every decision. Forget it."

amazing